| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zaragoza, Aragon in April is mild at 12.8 °C (55.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 32.9mm (1.3in) of water is dumped during on average 8 days.
- In April the skies in Zaragoza, Aragon are slightly sunny with on average a pleasing 7:54 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:56 long with an average length of 13:18.
- There are approximately 5:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zaragoza, Aragon April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Zaragoza, Aragon:
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 306 kms (190.1 miles) NW
- Biarritz, France - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) NNW
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 201.6 kms (125.3 miles) NNW
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 140.2 kms (87.1 miles) NW
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) WNW
- Valladolid, Spain - 312.2 kms (194 miles) W
- Madrid, Spain - 251.5 kms (156.3 miles) WSW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 263.6 kms (163.8 miles) WSW
- Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain - 309.9 kms (192.6 miles) SSW