| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zaragoza, Aragon in January is cool at 6.2 °C (43.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with periodic rain, sleet or snow. A paltry 22.6mm (0.9in) of H2O tumbles across on average 6 days.
- In January the blue above Zaragoza, Aragon is slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 4:48 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:12 long and the longest day is 9:57 long with an average length of 9:31.
- There are approximately 4:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zaragoza, Aragon January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Zaragoza, Aragon:
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 306 kms (190.1 miles) NW
- Biarritz, France - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) NNW
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 201.6 kms (125.3 miles) NNW
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 140.2 kms (87.1 miles) NW
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) WNW
- Valladolid, Spain - 312.2 kms (194 miles) W
- Madrid, Spain - 251.5 kms (156.3 miles) WSW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 263.6 kms (163.8 miles) WSW
- Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain - 309.9 kms (192.6 miles) SSW